Friday, March 20

For those who have to be on the job (and are) no matter what…

For those who have to be on the job (and are) no matter what… [The title line refers to my grateful #1 and #2… NOT #3. ]
Three things for today…
 

1.       Today I am grateful for all those people who get out of bed before the crack of dawn to salt and sand the roads so that they are clear for everyone else.
 
2.       I am grateful for first responders who are always on the job, even those who volunteer!
 
3.       I am grateful for arriving safely to work, even though I was freaking out and saying prayers and trying to use calming mantras, I hate driving in snow, while it’s snowing so I am very grateful to have gotten to work safely and with no incident.
 
 
What’s your three?  What’s yourz?
Paula
J

No comments:

Post a Comment